Sunday, October 4, 2009

Big Guy, Big Responsibilites

My 3 year-old told me tonight that he could not eat dinner, no way, no how. Why you ask? He couldn't eat his taco, rice and broccoli because he had to "get to his first night of work". He then told me that if he didn't get to work, he wouldn't be able to pay for cable for "his girl". Hmm, his girl? I asked for details and he happily gave them. According to my son, he had a girlfriend named Gorgeous. Yes, Gorgeous. And Gorgeous was "his girl". He had to go to work because they liked watching cable and since he's a "guy" now he has to pay for cable. Gorgeous lives "in the city in Africa", she speaks Spanish and she's a magician, to boot. He told me that he lives in Africa too, I just didn't know it. I always knew that my son would grow up and go live a big guy life, I just expect for it to happen before Kindergarten.

6 comments:

  1. That is SO funny!!! I love it!
    ps Welcome to the blog world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great story! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alison, I'm excited. I said forever that I wouldn't have one, but I'm actually liking it. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, it is a great story! Owen has many great stories too. He is very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

I only ask that you keep it clean, nice and respectful.